Friday, March 25, 2011

Cards with Aviary, Bliss and Friends 24-7





These three cards are made with the Bliss set which is a SAB item I received for FREE. I love this set and wanted to recreate some of the cards from the SAB catalog. I tweaked them to what supplies I have. I love the flourish in this set. It's really easy to make your own background paper with this stamp.

This card was made using the Aviary Clear Mount set - which I L-O-V-E. I really liked this color combo too.












I made this card for one of my Besties, she loves purple so I used the Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz which was suggested from the Color Coach. My Bestie has a birthday coming up so I hope she likes this card! I used a sketch idea from Heather Summers, she is a Canadian SU! Demo and I adore her ideas. You can visit her at http://www.stampwithheather.typepad.com/


I really find it easiest to CASE cards so that is what I tend to do.
Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment