Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter cards with Baby Blossoms and more

I really enjoy working with the Baby Blossoms stamp set and the Springtime Vintage DSP.
I created this background paper with Baby Blossoms. I'm pleased with the way it turned out.
This is the card I created for my husband's birthday which was Saturday. He's such an oldie now (43)...lol...I just like to tease him because he's about eight years older than me. I used the Poppy Parade cardstock and DSP patterned paper. The stamp is from the On Your Birthday set which I received with my starter kit. Oh and I used the flourish from Bliss in Crumb Cake behind the birthday sentiment.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, all of them! Great idea using the roses with the frame. I don't have that stamp set but have an idea from yours on how to adapt with the paper..thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete