Sunday, August 26, 2012

A teacher gift and two quick and easy projects

After a long, challenging and stressful week at my J-O-B I knew I needed some creative time in my craft room. Of course Friday afternoon I was just waiting for the clock to strike 5:00 so I could start my weekend!

I crept around on Pinterest which I hadn't done for awhile ( ok a few days ) to get the juices flowing and then set off for creativity to strike. Here are a few things I came up with. What do you think?

August and September make me think of school starting so I knew I wanted to create using my new SchoolTime Designer Series Paper that I got for FREE at Stampin Up Convention.

Here's a pretty crummy picture of the teacher gift I'm giving to Maisie's kindergarten teacher. She's a wonderful teacher and Maisie has adjusted well to All Day kindergarten thanks to her! I used all Stampin Up products (love love LOVE) except for the jar and pencils, of course.
This last project took me all of five minutes at the most. I used Stampin Up glimmer paper and followed a super simple tutorial on YouTube by Connie Stewart. She has fantastic ideas that I can copy! I'm really not that creative but I can copy like nobody's business...LOL
 
To stay updated with all that's going on with me, sign up by clicking on the button on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment