Friday, September 7, 2012

Technique Club

I'm excited to share with you that it's time to start the monthly Technique Club! Yay!
Here are some important details:
  • We'll meet monthly for six months - each club member will be the hostess for a month
  • Each month there is a required order of $25 (this will allow the hostess of the month to receive $25 in hostess benefits)
  • Each club member has the option to host a party of their own (a week before or a week after club) to increase their hostess benefits
  • I will need a method of payment and a "Just in Case" order to keep on file
  • Guests are welcome to attend for a flat fee of $10/club
  • Club will meet in my home and I will provide light refreshments
  • Club will last approximately two hours
  • My team members get to join club and attend for FREE
 
I will be the hostess for September and the technique theme will be "Fancy Folds"
 
Our first club will meet the weekend of Sept 21st. I'd like to take a poll to help decide which day works best for the majority. The choices are Saturday (3p - 5p) or Sunday (2p-4p) .
 
*Please keep in mind this is a commitment so everyone has the chance to be a hostess and receive benefits
I'm very excited to start this club and I'm so happy you are interested in joining me in sharing creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment